Joined: 06 Jan 2008
|Tattlebox #2: Better Adventuring Through Alchemy
What do you get when you stuff an alchemist in a cramped box for a month?
You get the second issue of Tattlebox!
Love alchemy? Want more ways to incorporate it into your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game?
- An alchemist's tower to explore, complete with crazy alchemist NPC
- New options for alchemist PCs, such as bomb discoveries
- New alchemical items, such as ampules
- A new bomb-tastic prestige class
- A short bit of fiction and more!
Each Tattlebox presents something for everyone: tips, flavor, crunch. It's for players and GMs.
Tattlebox is a high quality, full-color, web-optimized, 17-page PDF from Zombie Sky Press. It uses the Open Game License and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Compatibility License. It is compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and standard 3.5E fantasy RPGs.
Design by John Pingo, John Bennett, Will McCardell, and Scott Gable
Illustration by Crystal Frasier, Colby Stevenson, and Richard Partridge
Editing by Scott Gable and Will McCardell.
Available at DriveThruRPG, Paizo, and RPGNow.
Zombie Sky Press