Players Guide to the Crossroads Now Available
Shadow Magic and Clockwork Kings! The Crossroads region is the heart of Midgard. Here’s where you’ll find the alleys of Zobeck, the mighty dwarven cantons, the dark pathways of the Margreve forest, the undead principalities, and the subterranean empire of the ghouls. The Players Guide to the Crossroads has new options for those who seek adventure and fortune in this exciting realm!
This 36-page collection of materials provides players with an overview of the central region of the Midgard Campaign Setting, plus a wide range of new powers and options for any Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign, including:
- 3 New PC races: Kobolds, ghoulish Darakhul, and Gearforged
- The Shadowsworn Class: a 20-level class of roguery and shadow magic, with 7 new spells!
- Dark Holidays of the Crossroads
- New options for Cavaliers, Paladins, and Rogues, including Griffon Knights, Fixers, and White Lions
- Ghoulish and Vampiric Sorcerer Bloodlines
- Clockwork and Illumination Schools of Magic
- 60 new feats and dozen of regional traits
- 8 new weapons for dwarves, gypsies, and rogues, including the rat poniard and Nordmansch greatax
Master the secrets of the Crossroads region and unleash its new spells, feats, and mysteries!