Download a Free Issue of Kobold Quarterly Through Feb. 9
Until we sober them up, there’s nothing the kobolds can do to stop you from downloading a FREE issue of Kobold Quarterly magazine. Go to the KQ Store, add issue #11 to your cart, and enter the coupon code KQ11Gift at checkout to snatch a PDF copy of your own.
In its pages you’ll find:
- The Ecology of the Vampire
- The Uvandir, John Wick’s amazing take on dwarves
- DM Advice from Mike Mearls, Robin Laws, Jason Buhlman, and others
- The Wish Spell in 4th Edition
- 4E Paragon Paths for Minotaur, Kobold, Hobgoblin and Bugbear PCs
- The Spell-less Ranger, a Pathfinder core class
- Monte Cook’s Game Theories
And tons more!
The weasels will be alert and back on duty on February 9, so act now (and tell your friends)!
More Good Stuff
While you’re there you might also want to buy a copy of the new issue, Kobold Quarterly #16. It includes Harem Assassins, Magic of Golarion, Clockwork Adepts, Ecology of the Gearforged, Armies of Zobeck, a Robin Laws interview, and the launch of our biggest Open Design project ever: the world of Midgard! Plus more great stuff from Monte Cook and the other regular contributors. Heck, you might even want to subscribe for just $16 so you don’t miss a single issue.
Okay, time for us to fix this weasel problem. Jiro, you round them up and I’ll start brewing the coffee. Stupid gnomes…