Courts of the Shadow Fey (Pathfinder)
Friends or Foes? A Game of Shifting Dangers
The Shadow Fey arrive and turn the city upside down and their ambassador demands that the player characters explain themselves, for interfering in a legitimate assassination! So begins the looking-glass adventure that takes adventurers to the Plane of Shadows.
This inventive take on courtly combat and sandbox roleplaying includes:
- More than 60-location map of the Courts, fully detailed with 100+ NPCs
- More than 40 combat and roleplaying encounters
- Dozens of new monsters your players have never seen!
- Demon lovers and dangerous liaisons for those who seek them
- Jealous rivals, a quick-play dueling system, and the King and Queen of Shadows
- New Status system to track player character prestige
Enter the world of shadows, and play on a whole new level!
130 pages of real action and adventure by Award-winning designers Wolfgang Baur and Ben McFarland
A free PDF poster map of the Courts is also available!
“The adventure impressed me so much that I felt like I had to write my first review. Even though I knew it would be a solid adventure, I was unprepared for being wowed by it the way I was… I consider it a must-buy.”
Review by Carlos Ovalle