Divine Favor: the Inquisitor (Pathfinder RPG)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
While other divine character classes are busy healing, defending and supporting allies, the lone-wolf inquisitor is on the offensive, busting heads with ruthless efficiency and grim zeal. How best to take advantage of this unusual class? Divine Favor: the Inquisitor has the answers.
Designed by Stefen Styrsky, Divine Favor: the Inquisitor is the fifth and final volume in the Divine Favor series that also covers druid, paladin, cleric and oracle. This 20-page volume includes:
- New inquisitor abilities: Censure and Condemnations
- 11 new inquisitions including Balance, Darkness, Fire, Ice, Pestilence, Song, and Thunder
- 6 new inquisitor archetypes: Ghost Hunter, Hand of God, Penitent, Stalking Shadow, Sworn Foe, Witch Hunter
- 8 new spells including final rest, invisible hunter, nail foot, and well of angry souls
- New feats: additional condemnation, condemnation strike and extra condemnation
Pick up Divine Favor: the Inquisitor and become the terrible emissary of divine justice! And check out the other books in the Divine Favor series.
Open Design is a trademark of Open Design LLC.
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.