Imperial Gazetteer (Pathfinder RPG)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
The Imperial Gazetteer
Vampires and spectral knights long ago claimed the country of Morgau & Doresh as their own, leaving the ghouls their empire deep beneath the earth. Both are fully detailed in this volume by award-winning Open Designers Wolfgang Baur and Scott Gable.
Travel deep within the palatial crypts of deep realms of undeath and learn the secrets of the vampire-princes and the ghoul emperor. This gazetteer provides rich new Pathfinder RPG material including:
1. A history of the undead nations above and below the earth.
2. A giant cast of undying antagonists and allies.
3. A new undead race of necropolitan ghouls for PCs to join the unliving.
4. The subterranean realms of the Emperor of the Ghouls.
5. Undead-themed gods and magical items.
6. More original, inventive undead than you can shake a stake at.
From the minds that brought you the Empire of the Ghouls, a new source of campaign terror!
78 pages, with complete maps and full Pathfinder RPG stats.
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.