Kobold Quarterly Issue #10 (PDF)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
The big 1-0! Double digits! Yes, Kobold Quarterly hits the big Roman numeral X with a splash with our Summer issue, which features 88 pages of glorious entertainment includings:
- Sneak Preview of the Pathfinder RPG by Jason Buhlman
- Ed Greenwood’s Dwarven Goddess
- Ecology of the Hill Giant
- Wicked Fantasy: the Haffun
- Secrets of the Halberd
- Monte Cook’s Game Theories
- Rampant Elf Lust
- And so much more!
This issue is packed with great material for 3E, 4E, or any edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game —- and KQ won the Gold ENnie Award for Best Writing and Silver for Best Accessory!