Kobold Quarterly Issue #13 (PDF)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Ah, Spring! The time when a GM’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of love… and PC-devouring Shoggoths. Issue #13 of Kobold Quarterly is a heart-shaped box of RPG goodies that includes a mix of delicious fluff and satisfying crunch:
- Sex and Romance in RPGs
- The Astonishing Ecology of the Shoggoth
- A New Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Base Class: the Arquebusier of Alkenstar
- Cultist Classes, Gambler’s Magic, and More for 4th Edition
- A Complete Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Mini-Adventure, plus the Shadow Bloodline
- New Freeport Backgrounds for the Dragon Age RPG, by Chris Pramas!
All of this plus great features from Wolfgang Baur, Monte Cook, and other regular contributors. Pick up issue #13 and discover the ENnie-Award-winning RPG magazine that’s won the hearts of gamers everywhere!
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
“Alkenstar” is used with the express permission of Paizo Publishing, LLC.