Kobold Quarterly Issue #14 (PDF)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Most people think of kobolds as small, but when the Summer Gen Con issue rolls around, we’re huge! HUGE!
This years issue is no exception, with 96 pages packed full of:
- Exclusive Pathfinder content, including two articles by Paizo staff
- The Ecology of the Tenguin Golarion and in Zobeck
- An interview with 4th Edition lead designer Rob Heinsoo
- 4 Treasure Trove articles, with phat loots to improve your game and bring smiles to players everywhere
- Paladins, secret languages and aasimar PCs
- Secrets of Game Design by RPG legend Monte Cook
- So much more that it makes us dizzy to even think about it!
Whether youre going to this years Gen Con or just want to get your hands on a ton of great material for your favorite fantasy RPG, Kobold Quarterly #14 is a must-have. Get your copy today!
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game