Monsters of Sin 1: Avarice (PDF)
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
The Monsters of Sin epitomize the very worst of our natures, and prey on others weaknesses. Designed for GMs, this first book in the Monsters of Sin series for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is devoted to Avarice: the insatiable lust for wealth. The monsters in this book are powerfully motivated by wealth, or they tempt player characters to make poor choices in the name of greed.
Monsters of Sin: Avarice includes:
- The Hoard Golem, guardian of treasure, born from the paranoia of dragons.
- The small, but often deadly Map Mimicbane of dungeon dwellers!
- The golden Midasites, fey creatures with an invaluable talent.
- The embodiment of Avarice itself, a colossal outsider with gleaming armor and filthy fur.
- Details on Avarice within the Midgard Campaign Setting, or any fantasy campaign.
- Rules for incorporating Avarice into your NPCs and monsters.
Whether youre running a Campaign of Sin, or just want to add a little greed to your game, Monsters of Sin: Avarice offers a wealth of possibilities!
Buy this 10-page PDF on its own, or subscribe and save.
Midgard and Open Design are trademarks of Open Design LLC.
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.