Here's the latest issue of Kobold Quarterly, containing much great material for D&D, as well as an interview that is unfortunately all-too-timely: the last interview with Dave Arneson.
Also of interest:
- Monte Cook joins the KQ contributing authors with a new column, Game Theories
- We take a look at the classic bat-demon, Camazotz
- Our first dual-stat article offers up the Maedar as a PC race
- A reader request for Kitsune is fulfilled
- The Kobold Ecologies series gets its own book, now available for preorder in print and PDF
- A top-down battlemat for this issue's Map of Fantasy will be available in the KQ store shortly
Want to learn more about Kobold Quarterly 9? Listen to Atomic Array 021.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 09 April, 2009.