ENnie-Award-winning Tales of Adventure!
A city of wonders, and a city of corruption and despair. Zobeck is home to gypsies, kobolds, powerful guilds and seductive devils, a crossroads city where the people of all corners of the compass come to
barter, cheat, and deal.
Tales of Zobeck includes eight adventures created through the Open Design process:
- The Gullet War — by Ed Greenwood
a location of intrigue and action
- The Madman at the Bridge — by Wolfgang Baur
a race against destruction for 5th-level characters
- Knave of Parts — by Bill Collins
an urban legend for 4th-6th-level characters
- Tail of the Mouse-King — by Tim & Eileen Connors
a murder mystery for 5th-level characters
- A Plague of Shadows — by Joshua Stevens
a mystery for 1st-level characters
- The Devil You Know — by Jim Groves & Mike McArtor
an adventure for 4th-level characters
- The Maiden in the Glass — by Dan Voyce
a ghost story for 5th-level characters
- Redcloak Ruckus — by Ben McFarland
a riotous adventure for 6th-level characters
Winner of the 2008 ENnie Award for Best Electronic Book.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 17 August, 2009.