Monsters of Sin epitomize the very worst of our natures—and they prey on others’ weaknesses.
This second book in the Monsters of Sin series for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is devoted to Envy, the desire for what someone else has – whatever that someone has! It includes:
- The Bone Swarm, mindlessly destroying the object of its desire.
- The Emerald Eye, a creation of the mind that wants the same things as its creator, but only for itself.
- The Echo Doppelganger, who can make you doubt your friends.
- The Embodiment of Envy itself, a bodiless outsider that can effortlessly pit friend against friend.
- Details on Envy within the Midgard Campaign Setting.
- Rules for incorporating Envy into your NPCs and monsters.
Whether you’re running a Campaign of Sin, or simply want to make other GMs jealous, Monsters of Sin: Envy offers a wealth of possibilities!
Buy this 10-page PDF on its own, or subscribe and save.
Midgard and Open Design are trademarks of Open Design LLC.
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 30 June, 2012.