Monsters of Sin epitomize the very worst of our natures—and they prey on others’ weaknesses. This fifth book in the Monsters of Sinseries for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is devoted to Pride, the unshakeable belief in your own superiority, a sin that festers inside many player characters as their adventures become legend. It includes:
• The most spectacular representative of an unimpressive race, the Emperor Kobold.
• The Abominable Beauty, whose perfect appearance is a pain to behold.
• The deformed Mirror Hag, who confronts others with their own ugliness.
• The Embodiment of Pride itself, a mocking monument to the inferiority of all mortals.
• Detail on Pride within the Midgard Campaign Setting.
• Rules for incorporating Pride into your NPCs and monsters, and a Pride template.
Whether you’re running a Campaign of Sin, or simply want to poke some holes in the egos of your game’s heroes, Monsters of Sin: Pride is perfect in every respect.
Pick up your copy today!
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 19 August, 2012.