Kobold Quarterly issue #18 is our big pre-Gen Con summer issue, fully 100 pages! It’s like a kobold beach party ice chest, but instead of being packed with gnome jerky, KQ #18 has savants, cavaliers, beast masters and dragon hunters for Pathfinder RPG; Divine Gifts for AGE System by Green Ronin’s Steve Kenson; minotaur ecology for 4th Edition D&D; and new adventures for all three systems!
Characters powered with divine magic are common in fantasy RPGs. Rather than treat them as a divine magic-using class, Green Ronin designer Steve Kenson introduces the Divine Gift talent for AGE System.
With 3 adventures this issue, “The Exorcist” for Pathfinder RPG brings us a desperate plan to raise legendary heroes from the dead doesn’t go quite right. “Silus and the Red Dogs” is a modern update of the choose-your-own adventure books, with a fun solo adventure for a halfling thief. Finally, “Who Watches the Watch Fires?” is a 4th Edition D&D race against time to alert a sleeping city!
What else? So much more!
- New and variant characters: savants, cavaliers, dragon hunters and beast masters for Pathfinder RPG
- Ecology of the Minotaur for 4th Edition D&D
- Siege weaponry for 4th Edition D&D
- Synergistic magic for Pathfinder RPG
- 10 reasons why your characters should be in jail
- Heroic flaws
- Feats and auras for dragon lairs, for Pathfinder RPG and 4th Edition D&D
- Creating great mysteries in RPGs
- Soul brokers for 4th Edition D&D
- Monte Cook on explaining the inexplicable, and Skip Williams’ regular Ask the Kobold column
Pick up Kobold Quarterly #18 today!
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 17 July, 2011.