This seventh and final book in the Monsters of Sin series for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is devoted to Wrath, the impulse to unrestrained destruction; an easy sin for someone who lives by the sword to fall victim to. It includes:
• The Hulking Whelp, a friendly beast who can become a deadly monster without notice – and it knows it.
• A cruel and deformed animal that fairly earns the name Savager.
• The Spiteful Spirit, a short-lived revenant summoned to seek retribution on the field of battle
• The Embodiment of Wrath itself, a creature that only gets stronger the harder mortals try to stop it.
• Detail on Wrath within the Midgard Campaign Setting.
• Rules for incorporating Wrath into your NPCs and monsters.
Whether you’re running a Campaign of Sin, or simply feel like dialing the anger level up to 11 once in a while, Monsters of Sin: Wrath will be a raging success.
Pick up your copy today!
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 16 September, 2012.